Monday 17 March 2014

Nose to the Rhinestone

It's been a while.... 

I really enjoy writing this blog, however the past few months have been both busy and challenging.

I have no doubt that the challenges and busy-ness will continue in 2014, but hopefully in a more positive way.


Sunbed with a view...

After a couple weeks of winter sun on the beautiful island of Boa Vista in Cape Verde I'm now refreshed and ready to get my nose back to the rhinestone!


The amazing Santa Monica beach, Boa Vista. All 18 unspoilt miles of it.
In order to get back to business I've set myself up a new temporary HQ.



On-going home renovations mean that my work station is currently in my bedroom but could be in the kitchen or hall way by next week - however I feel it's important to give yourself space to work comfortably and surrounded by things that inspire you.


Don't forget to Dream!!
You may have noticed all of the chocolate boxes on my desk. Now, before you start wondering if I have a bit of an eating problem (I do, but that's not the point here...), I struggle to throw out such gorgeous things so I recycle them into storage for my stationery. I must note that before they become storage the chocolate does need to be eaten - don't worry, I'm on top of that...


Storage creation in progress!.
I am currently working on an exciting new venture which I hope to share and get you involved with soon. In the meantime, I'd love it if you'd check out my new-venture-related Instagram feed: My Beauty Week. Let me know what you think!

I'll be back soon - and I promise not to leave it so long next time!

2 comments:

  1. OOooh I'm off to Cape Verde in November, it looks BEAUTIFUL! Did you have a great time?

    Lyndsay | Fizzy Peaches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyndsay, It's AMAZING!!! We went for the first time in 2012 just for a week but then booked 2 weeks in 2013 and then we went back again for another 2 weeks this year - we love it :-) Which island are you going to? We've only been to Boa Vista but the other islands look gorgeous as well xx

    ReplyDelete